BUS SCHEDULES and MAPS
Bus schedules and bus stop locations are now available online for West Covina Unified School District students who ride school buses. The information is listed by school to make it easier for the community to use. Select from the list below to determine school bus schedules and locations.
School Bus Rules and Student Conduct
- The bus driver shall be recognized as being in charge of and responsible for any matter related to passenger and operation fot he bus shall be treated with courtesy and respect, and not subjected to abusive language or conduct.
- Eating and drinking is prohibited on school buses. Gum chewing is not allowed.
- Lighting matches or smoking is prohibited on school buses.
- Objects of any kind shall not be thrown within or form the school bus. Trash or other debris shall not be discarded on the floor, but if necessary, placed in a trash container near the driver.
- Students are to keep hands to themselves and refrain from verbal clashes, hitting or any type of harassment of another student.
- All parts of the body must be kept inside the bus at all times with feet off the seats, clear of the aisles and on the floor.
- No athletic shoes equipped with cleats, spikes or any other protruding traction that would mark the floor shall be worn on school bus.
- Riders shall no tamper with bus equipment or damage or deface any part of the bus.
- No vulgar or foul language will be tolerated on the bus. Students are to make offensive remarks or gestures to pedestrians or motorists.
- No loud or unnecessary noise or boisterous conduct, which might be distracting to the driver, is permitted.
- No animals may be transported on a school bus, except seeing eye dogs in the company of blind person (section 1096 state transportation code). No insects or reptiles may be transported.