Welcome to the ERC Tech Lab- home to the to West Covina Unified School District’s instructional technology professional development programs. The ERC Tech Lab is located in ERC (Educational Resource Center) building next to the main district office at the east corner of Merced Avenue and Orange Avenue. Typically used for district professional development, the ERC Tech Lab for school sites’ professional development functions. The facility features 30 portable computers with high-speed wireless access to the Internet.
The WCUSD Technology Training Center (Tech Lab) offers access to computing resources and a variety of software in support of academic instruction and staff professional development. The lab features approximately 30 Internet-ready computer workstations, an LCD projector, mutimedia equipment with high-speed printing capabilities. Use of the lab, however, requires a reservation.
- Reservations must be made at least 2 work days (48 hours excluding weekends and holidays) in advance of the reservation date. (Four weeks advance notice is recommended for higher chances that the desired reservation date will be available).
- The reserved space will be held for only 15 minutes past beginning of reservation time.
- The person making the reservation or session instructor/leader is considered responsible for the Tech Lab during reservation time.
- It is the instructor's responsibility to be aware of the available equipment and capabilities of equipment.
- In the event a reservation is no longer needed, the reservation should be canceled as soon as possible.
To request a reservation, please contact email@example.com or call (626) 939-4600 ext. 4683. Please provide the following information as part of the request.
- Reservation date(s) with beginning end times.
- Instructor Name, Email, Phone Number
- Contact Name, Email Phone Number (if different from instructor)
- Number of stations needed
- Additional hardware and/or software requirements
An approved request will receive confirmation via email.